Adapts itself very well to the sealing of loading points on low temperature warehouses. Proper sealing is obtained by pressing the vehicle against cushions filled with closed cell polyurethane, lined with a robust Polyester / PVC sheet packed with anti-wear flaps that can limit damage caused by friction and pressure of the vehicle while it is being loaded. Also available with Adjustable Head Cushion Dock Shelter where adjusting height is required due to varying size of vehicle. Dock Seals may transmit the vehicle’s force of impact to the warehouse structure.
Cushioned dock seal offer virtually airtight seal between the vehicle and building.
- 300 mm x 300 mm pads filled with closed cell Polyurethane, lined with robust PVC coated Polyester fabric is used.
- Strong MS frame support structure with waterproof plywood on back.
- Option of anti-wear flaps that can limit damage caused by friction and pressure of the vehicle which is being loaded.
- Option of adjustable head cushion with counter balance to adjust for varying height vehicle and bottom pad where dock leveller is not used.
- Vehicle guide on front side pads in yellow.